Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Special Thanks

I'm just clicking anything in the computer and WOW!!! I realized and remember that I have a website that my dear cousin (Ann) helped me built it. At first I'm just wondering how to start anything but I remembered that my Cousin (Ann) have a very creative and informative website, so I don't have any hesitation to ask her help. As you can see I'm building it slowly but we will be getting there. I'm so thankful with my cousin to spare her time in helping me building this website. She is so nice enough to even let me borrowed her PC to built this. I'm so blessed that I have a cousin like Ann who is always there when you needed help. Wow, I feel tears coming my eyes, I'm just being emotion I guess. With the help of the technology now a days everything is so easy now. Like for example, I'm looking for a job, all I have to do is to look at the Internet and look for the job opportunities and careers that you are qualified for. I'm so thankful for the technologies now a days that help our life make it easier.

1 comment:

  1. Hi inday! thanks for the acknowledgement! It is always my pleasure to help you. When it comes to family I have a wide open arms to assist, listen and lean on.. you can count on me! Love ya... mwah...

    ReplyDelete