Saturday, October 31, 2009

November Celebrations All Over the World

All over the world everyone have different celebrations during November especially 1st and 2nd of November. Here in the U.S. they have a costume parties they Called it Halloween. Everyone is dressed up with different costumes. In my homeland (Philippines) November 1st we called it All Saints Day and 2nd is All Souls Days. In the Philippines most of people they go to the cemetery to lights candles and pray for the souls of their love ones. That's why right now I feel little sad for I'm so far away from home that I can't be with my family to pray and lights candles together for the souls of our love ones. All I can say wherever we are we can still pray and lights candles in our own way. I hope this day all have a good All Souls Day and All Saints day no matter were we are in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment