Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Power of Internet

I'm so surprised that I got an e-mail from my cousin (Gina) from The Netherland. I'm so impressed with the power of the Internet. I have this web account and surprisingly by looking name and last name it will search for you. That's how my cousin found me and leaved me a message through my Internet account. I'm so glad that Internet is being discovered because it make our lives easy. Through Internet I can be able to talk my family back home (Philippines) even though it is a thousands miles away. I surfed and looked for something, Internet is an equipment or tools that able to help what we are looking for. Even shopping we can now do it through Internet. We don't have to go out but instead we can shop easily in our computer. I'm so thankful for the computer which make our lives easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment