Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Adjusting My Situation as My Life Journeys

Well even though my life activities changed so much for the fact that I'm still hoping to face my everyday life, I'm still thinking positive and does not loose hope. As they say, while you are still alive don't lose hope for life is always our journey. Every morning I'm just thankful to God that I'm still breathing and in a good health, that's the most important. I'm also grateful that my son is also in a good health and also my Husband. Well the economy now here in the US is not as good as before but we are all hoping it well be getting there just be positive and always don't lost HOPE.Even myself don't lost hope for we have to work hard for all the things and grace that come to our lives. I also hope that everyone should think positive of the recession of our economy here in the US. But honestly sometimes I think of going back to the Philippines hoping to have a successful business and live life happily together with my family here and back home(Philippines),I hope someday. Well lets just pray to God and always thankful for the graces we received.

No comments:

Post a Comment