Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Younger Brother And Me


<<<<<<<<...it's Me And My Youngest Bro...>>>>>>>>>




It's Oct. 27, 2009 today here in U.S. but back home (Philippines) it's already my Brother birthday (Oct. 28). My brother name is Rayan.It's more than a year now since I've been back home (Philippines). He is the youngest, I have 2 younger brothers. I remember that when I left Philippines, Rayan was only 10 years old and I haven't spent that much time with him growing up but deep in my heart I've always care for him and I Love my brother. Every now and then we talk in the home phone, cell and Internet. Even though, my family in the Philippines are far away but we still keep in touch through phones and Internet. Thanks for the Technologies like phones and Internet it keep my family connected even far away from each other. Well my dear brother even though I'm not there to celebrate your Birthday always remember I'm here who always love You and Care for you. Hope you enjoy your Birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment