Friday, October 23, 2009

My Schooldays Daily Routine

Morning, Wow!!!,It's so early. Well, I think I'm used to it getting up this time because I have to drop my son to the school bus. It's my responsibilities to see to it that he is safe while waiting for the bus. Anyway, I have one child, his name is Kyle. He is in high school now. I'm so proud of my son because he is so responsible to get ready for his school. He wakes up around 4:30 A.M. Imagine?, that's so early.Well he don't have any choice but to do it to prepare for his future. His school is around 5 miles away where we live. Thanks for the school bus for bringing my son to his school.
Anyway,while doing this post I'm also watching TV. I'm watching my Filipino channel.I'm so thankful for the technologies now a days even though it's a miles away I still able to find out what's going on my homeland (Philippines). At the same time I'm doing my house chores... Wow I do so many thing at the same time. I'm really amazed for the technologies now which makes our lives easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment