Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Trip in The Pilippines Last 2007


{from left--my son, me, my mom, my youngest brother, my father}


I admit there's no place like home with the family especially holidays is almost coming. Last time I was back home (Philippines) I had so much fun just being my family like my parent and my bother. I say brother because I was not able to meet my other brother who is in Singapore. My family and I, we supposed to go Singapore so that we can we all together. I supposed to see my nice (my brother's daughter)that I haven't meet since she's born. Unfortunately, for some circumstance me and my son were not able to go because my son's passport will expired within least than 6 months so they are not let us able to go Singapore. I was so upset and so depressed for the only time we can be all together and also I will be able to meet my nice. Well what you can do, I know there will be another time and I hope soon in God's Will. That time too only my son and me who able to go Philippines, my husband, left at home.so is not really a complete. Holidays is not really as enjoyable as much as you want to especially all your love ones are all far away. Even though they are all far away they are always in my heart during this holidays season.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Malou, just dropping by to see how my cousin is doing. Nice to see you and your family on the picture! I'm happy to read that you experience peace and joy in blogging and that you find time to meditate and evaluate things. It's good! Happy holidays; also, to your family! Take good care. God bless. Your cousin in the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete